GENERAL RENTAL AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
After you have made your reservation, you will receive confirmation by email for your stay at Le Petit Domaine de Touffailles, including the rental contract and the general rental and cancellation conditions. This contains the day of arrival and departure, the costs and the name of the holiday home. We request that you read these documents carefully and check their accuracy and inform us of any inaccuracies.
By making a (partial) payment you confirm that you have read and agreed to the rental contract and the general rental and cancellation conditions. The down payment of 30% of the rental amount must be paid within 7 days of the invoice date. The remaining invoice amount (including deposit, tourist tax and any other costs) must be paid one month before the arrival date. If the reservation is made within one month before the arrival date, you must transfer 100% of the invoice amount (including deposit, tourist tax and any other costs) to us in one go upon receipt of the invoice. We advise our guests to take out good travel and cancellation insurance. In the event of non-payment and/or late payment (without informing Le Petit Domaine de Touffailles), Le Petit Domaine de Touffailles has the right to cancel the reservation and terminate the agreement.
Cancellation or changes
In the event of cancellation or changes to the agreement, the tenant owes cancellation costs, which depend on the time of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation or change up to the 90th day before the arrival day, 30% (deposit) of the full rental costs will be charged.
- In case of cancellation or change from the 90th to the 28th day before the arrival day, 60% of the full rental costs will be charged.
- In case of cancellation or change from the 28th day before the arrival day, 90% of the full rental costs will be charged.
- In case of cancellation or change from the 7th day or later before the arrival day, 100% of the full rental costs will be charged.
The deposit is 150 euros and serves to guarantee damage and/or costs in the broadest sense of the word that we may suffer in the event of failure to fulfill the obligations of the tenant as a good tenant and those accompanying the tenant. The deposit must be paid together with the payment of the remaining rental amount and will be refunded to an account to be specified by the tenant within 14 days after departure. If, in the event of (any) damage, it turns out that the deposit is insufficient to compensate for the full damage suffered, we reserve the right to hold the tenant liable for the (remaining) damage.
During the relevant rental period in the holiday home, the tenant and other users are fully and severally liable for all damage caused to the house, the inventory and all items belonging to the rented object. Le Petit Domaine de Touffailles is also not responsible for accidents, injuries or illnesses or the loss of personal belongings or valuables that occur during a stay in or around the home.
Stay at Le Petit Domaine de Touffailles
- The tenant declares that he will personally occupy the rented property, that he will occupy it with due diligence and that he will maintain it properly.
- The holiday home must be rented for at least seven (7) consecutive nights. Different arrival and departure days are only possible during the low season.
- On the day of arrival you can use the holiday home from 4:00 PM. On the day of departure, you must leave the holiday home no later than 10:00 am.
- The holiday home is non-smoking and the terrace around the swimming pool is also non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside on the private terrace.
- Bringing pets is not allowed.
- The rental price does not include mandatory final cleaning. Made beds, a towel set, a beach towel and a kitchen linen package can be optionally rented. This must be indicated when booking.
- Beds made - per person (optional) €10
- Towel set - per person (optional) €6
- Beach towel - per person 100 x 180 (optional) €3
- Kitchen linen package (optional) €10
- The rental price does not include tourist tax of € 1.01 per person per night (from 18 years).
- Barbecuing with the available barbecue is permitted (it must be left clean before leaving the house).
- Although the use of water and electricity is included, we kindly ask you to use this sparingly. If disproportionate water and electricity are used, we reserve the right to charge costs for this.
- The stay of more people in a holiday home than agreed upon (when booking) is expressly not permitted without our permission, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- There is a washing machine (free) and dryer (for a fee of 5 euros) for general use.
- The pool is fenced. Children without a swimming diploma are not allowed to swim alone. Diving is only allowed in the deep part (2 meters). Use is at your own risk.
- Salt and pepper, coffee filters, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher cubes, hand soap, garbage bags, detergent and the first rolls of toilet paper are already available in the holiday homes.
- High chair, cot and bath are available on request, no extra costs will be charged for this.
After the end of the stay period, the tenant must:
- To leave the house (broom) clean and tidy. If the holiday home is used incorrectly or left behind incorrectly, additional (cleaning) costs may be charged to the tenant;
- Everything has been washed clean, dried and placed back in the cupboard.