Because we prioritise your enjoyment of your time here, we can ensure that your beds are wonderfully made upon arrival and that towels and kitchen linen are provided. You can also rent beach towels from us. Please inform us with your booking whether you would like to utilise any of these additional services. At the end of your stay there is no need to clean – we will take care of that for you.
groups and families
It is possible to hire more than one house per booking if coming with friends or family and each want to have their own space.
|2023 (prices per week)||Le Tournesol - 5 pers.||Le Vignoble - 4 pers.||La Cave - 4 pers.|
|Holiday-season A (8/7 - 26/8)||1250||1095||695|
|Holiday-season B (1/7 - 8/7, 26/8 - 2/9)||1095||950||595|
|Mid-Season (22/4 - 13/5, 3/6 - 1/7, 2/9 - 30/9. 14/10 - 28/10)||750||595||495 (or 110* p.n.)|
|Low-season (13/5 - 3/6, 30/9 - 14/10)||550||495||425 (or 95* p.n.)|
* Price per night based on 2 persons (minimum stay 2 nights) including bed linen, towels and kitchen linen, deposit not applicable. Extra person € 25 per night. If you book per week (or longer) the additional costs are as described below.
OTHER (OPTIONAL) COSTS
- Deposit on arrival is €150. The deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks after departure, after establishing if any other payments are due.
- Cleaning costs (mandatory): € 60 Le Tournesol, € 50 Le Vignoble and €40 La Cave
- Bed linen including made up beds on arrival (optional) € 10
- Towel set per person (optional) € 5
Beach towel - per person 100cm x 180cm € 3 (optional)
Kitchen linen package (optional) € 10
The rental price does not include tourist tax of € 0.50 pp pn (from 18 years) (mandatory)