Because we prioritise your enjoyment of your time here, we can ensure that your beds are wonderfully made upon arrival and that towels and kitchen linen are provided. You can also rent beach towels from us. Please inform us with your booking whether you would like to utilise any of these additional services. At the end of your stay there is no need to clean – we will take care of that for you.
groups and families
It is possible to hire more than one house per booking if coming with friends or family and each want to have their own space.
|2024 (prices per week)||Le Tournesol - 5 pers.||Le Vignoble - 4 pers.||La Cave - 4 pers.||Le Studio - 2 pers.|
|Holiday-season A (7/6 - 8/24)||1295||1150||750||695*|
|Holiday-season B (6/29 - 6/7, 8/24 - 8/31)||1150||995||595||595*|
|Mid-Season (4/20 - 5/11, 6/1 - 6/29, 8/31 - 9/28, 10/19 - 11/2)||795||695||550||495*|
|Low-season (5/11 - 6/1, 9/28 - 10/19)||650||595||495||395*|
* If you want to rent the studio as extra space for your children (<18 years) at one of the other gîtes, a discount of 25% applies.
The rental period runs from Saturday to Saturday. You can move into the accommodation from 4 p.m. On the day of departure, we request that you vacate the accommodation before 10 a.m.
OTHER (OPTIONAL) COSTS
- Deposit on arrival is €150. The deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks after departure, after establishing if any other payments are due.
- Cleaning costs (mandatory): € 60 Le Tournesol, € 50 Le Vignoble, €40 La Cave and Le Studio € 30
- Bed linen including made up beds on arrival (optional) € 10
- Towel set per person (optional) € 6
Beach towel - per person 100cm x 180cm € 3 (optional)
Kitchen linen package (optional) € 10
The rental price does not include tourist tax of € 0.50 pp pn (from 18 years) (mandatory)